Your Autumn Edit - Top Picks, High & Low
PLANNING YOUR AUTUMN WARDROBE
While going through many clients' wardrobes and preparing for autumn, I have started to dream of my ideal autumn wardrobe for this season and what it would include. While I would love to invest in premium designerwear for every piece, my budget just doesn't afford that, as it may also be the same situation for many of you.
So, I have made my HIGH/LOW wardrobe edit for this season, featuring some of the hottest trends and best basics from premium purveyor Moda Operandi and high-street extraordinaire Zara.
THE LOOKS - high/low mix
The looks have been designed to be interchangeable. Break apart the suit by wearing the trousers with a fitted red knit or with a slouchy oversized jumper for a more casual look. Wear a sculptural blue shirt with trousers and jeans alike for a cool twist on a classic pairing. Enjoy the blazer with everything and top it with a great oversize coat bundling it up in one nice package.
Notice each piece has unique details some subtle and others not-so-subtle. Each garment and its details have been meticulously scrutinised to be a key piece in this edit so that everything can mix and match giving ample versatility and options for styling for the season ahead!
MODA OPERANDI EDIT
caring for knitwear
1. Handwash with cool water or wash in a garment bag on a delicate setting and low spin.
2. Lay a towel out on the table and place the sweater on top gently ajusting the sweater into shape.
3. Roll the towel and leave stand for an hour to remove excess water.
4. Open the towel and lay flat on a drying rack to air dry.
5. When dry gently iron to remove creases and fold to store (hanging stretches the knit)
Tip - I use The Laundress Wool and Cashmere Shampoo for the delicate fibres. The soaps cedar scent helps to fight off those pesky moths too.
Enjoy shopping girls and if you want one-to-one help with your wardrobes just shoot me an email, email@example.com